This Privacy Statement applies to HiBrows only, it does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties carefully.
What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To quickly process your transactions
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security and vulnerabilities in order to make your online visit as safe as possible.
- Help remember and process the appointments
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Make the visit to our website more attractive and enable you to use certain functions.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
We use Google Analytics on our website. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of HiBrows, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred